Four names that people call me other than my real name:
- Cuppy (this is what I called myself when I was little and couldn’t say Courtney)
Four jobs I’ve had:
- Cashier at Grand Union (high school)
- Worked as an associate at Fashion Bug (high school)
- Elementary School Teacher (grades 1, 2, 4, and 5)
- Personal Trainer
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Love Actually
- Wedding Crashers
Four books I’d recommend:
- Gone Girl
- Something Borrowed
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Love the One You’re With
Four places I’ve lived (this one doesn’t get too exciting…)
I’m sort of skipping this one because it can be narrowed down to: my parents’ houses growing up (2 of them), my college dorm room at The College of Saint Rose (2 of them), and my current home. I’m a bit of a homebody.
Four places I’ve been:
- St. Lucia (on our honeymoon…take me baaaaack)
- Riveria Maya, Mexico (again, take me baaack)
- Greenough, Montana (for Glamping!)
- Las Vegas
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- On a beach
- At a resort pool with a swim up bar
- Anywhere warm and without snow (boy I have a long winter ahead of me!)
- Home…in my PJ’s. Preferably in bed.
Four things I don’t eat:
- Mushrooms (unless they’re diced/chopped suuuuper, super small)
- Anything with a spice level about “medium” (<—I’m improving, I used to be strictly mild only!)
Four of my favorite foods:
- Ice cream
I sound so healthy, don’t I?
Four TV shows I watch:
How do I only choose four? I’m a TV junkie and watch more than that, but 4 of my favorites would have to be:
- The Blacklist
- Modern Family
- New Girl
Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
- Christmas! Being able to celebrate with family and seeing how Lucas reacts to everything this year since he was so little last year.
- Decorating for Christmas (I may do it earlier than normal this year…)
- Thanksgiving – and eating all. the. things.
- Baking Christmas cookies
Four things I’m always saying:
- Oh, really?
- Wherrrrrre’s Lucas??
- Where did I put _______? (I’m always misplacing things)
- I love you!
The survey is supposed to end with me tagging four people to answer these questions, but I’m always really bad with that, so I’m going to just ask all of you! Pick a category or two from above and share your four answers!