1. I seriously just LOVE the colors of fall!
2. If you’re a STSL email subscriber you will likely see some changes and updates to the way you receive your emails! If you’re anything like me, you have an email inbox that is filled with just. too. much. stuff. So I’m switching up the way you get emails and, instead of daily, I’ll be sending out a weekly email sharing all of the posts from the week PLUS some extra, behind the scenes stuff that doesn’t make the blog!
So if you’re not already a subscriber, be sure to check out the email subscription box over on the right hand side of the blog page (or below this post!).
3. Lucas’s new thing when we’re driving in the car is that we have to catch up to EVERY car that’s ahead of us. So basically, he becomes totally upset when there are cars that we just can’t catch up to. But when we DO catch up to a car? Ohh, the excitement!
4. How Being a Parent Changes After Your Second Kid <—a good, funny read! Jay actually found it and sent it to me – he loves that site!
5. I’ve had quite a few of you ask me about this seat every time I post a picture of it and I will say that it is totally AWESOME (thanks again, Kate!).
So in case you’re looking for it, it’s the Fisher Price Sit-Me Up Floor Seat!
6. A couple of weeks ago I went sent a shipment of this Muuna cottage cheese to try and I’ve got to say- I have been loving it!! I bring one with me to work every time I’m in the office and they’re a great little snack (packed with protein, too!). If you spot them at the store, definitely give them a try!
7. FYI: Old Navy is having 40% off for card holders through 10/16! I made out AWESOME yesterday with an order for Lucas, including these high top sneakers which I loooove.
8. There’s been a lot of talk and questions about FTC requirements buzzing around the space right now, and this post about FTC Guidelines from Mediakix is super helpful for my fellow bloggers!
9. Most evenings lately, bedtime means that Jay takes care of putting Lucas to bed so I can put down Alex…who usually has some sort of bedtime shenanigans which inevitably make for a long evening.
But on Tuesdays, it’s just me since that’s Jay’s bowling night. Some weeks are crazy, other weeks are helpful because my mother-in-law stays, but this week was awesome. Not only did Lucas stay asleep, but I had SUCH a great time being able to lay and read books with Lucas. I feel like I barely ever get the chance these days (and when I do, he’s usually off the walls and doing anything BUT listening…ohhhh, to be three).
It’s the moments like those that keep me sane sometimes because they’re the ones I try to remember when things get crazy. And they always do get crazy!
10. For my fellow shopping fans, Shopbop is having their Event of the Season sale (25% off on orders up to $500 // 30% off orders over $500). Just use coupon code MAINEVENT16 at checkout. I think these suede booties are super cute!
11. I just finished a delicious bowl of ice cream with a warm brownie…oh mannn, it was good. I don’t think I’ll ever be able to give up this habit. And I don’t think I want to, either.
Alright my friends, I’m OUT for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3