1. Yesterday was absolutely dreamy. High 60s in February? Yes, PLEASE.
Despite the fact that it’s going to be back in the 30s on Sunday, I still have some major spring fever happening over here. It’s sooooo close…I hope!
2. Thanks to that spring fever, I’ve already started putting out some of my spring/Easter decorations. Too soon?
3. And I think it hit Jay, too, since he wound up coming home from work last night with some Corona Lights. Hey, I’ll drink to that!
4. I know Alex looked quite excited over some Coronas too, but no, that’s just because he was eating sweet potatoes. If you couldn’t tell, he’s in love with them.
5. I am SO pumped. I have an appointment to get my hair done next Saturday and I cannot WAIT. I told my mom that I think I want some balayage similar to this…
Sooo we shall see!
6. My friend Colleen posted this article a couple of days ago and I loved everything about it. We are all about the early bedtimes over here (7pm for Alex, ~7:30pm for Lucas), although we will make exceptions for Lucas if we’re out and about at something special. How about you guys? What time do you kiddos get to bed at night?
7. When your awesome co-worker comes back from lunch with a chocolate chip cookie for you…
8. You want to know the #1 piece of pumping gear you never want to be without (besides the pump, of course)? A hands-free pumping bra. And I know this from experience since mine broke a few days ago. I remedied that situation quickly though, and now we’re back in business. Phew!
9. Have you guys heard about the new straw that McDonald’s came out with for their new Shamrock Shakes? Some of you may remember the running Shamrock Shake joke that we have with some friends of ours, so now I’m really excited to try out this new thing with their new Chocolate Shamrock Shake.
McDonald’s developed the STRAW (Suction Tube for Reverse Axial Withdrawal) with the help of aerospace and robotics engineers, and word on the street is that it’s supposed to be able to deliver a flavor ratio of 50% chocolate and 50% mint in each sip.
I think we may just have to pick one up this weekend to test this bad boy out! OH, and if you want the chance to win one of your own, check out their Instagram contest HERE! It ends today at 4pm so enter quick!
10. I’ve been on the lookout for a new mirror for our stairway and I ended up purchasing this one yesterday after keeping it in my cart for about two days. Now let’s just hope it’s what I was hoping for!
11. Did you guys used to have a blast building forts when you were younger?
I’ve been doing it with Lucas a little more lately and it’s such a great way to mix up the routine a bit when we’re still stuck inside.
He must have stayed in there for a good 15 minutes on Monday (while we were home for the holiday!) looking through his Shine-a-Light books (<–seriously, they’re SO cool).
Alright my friends, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead!