1. For the first time in many, many months, I actually got up and successfully completed an early morning workout yesterday morning (I did this circuit video and loved it!. I got things started at 5:50am and I can’t even tell you how great it felt to have the workout DONE for the day. Early morning workouts are totally my jam…now let’s just hope I can stick with it at least a few mornings a week!
2. This little boy. Ugh, he just makes my heart melt. If you read my Instagram post from yesterday, you’ll know what I’m talking about. <3
3. One of my new missions right now is to figure out how to decorate our upstairs hallway. It’s been bare since we moved in (over a year and a half ago now…!) but I just can’t decide what I want to hang up there. If you have any ideas, send ’em my way!
4. Nothing like a big, fresh, colorful salad…am I right?!
5. So I’m fairly certain we’re going to need to switch Alex to a convertible car seat soon, because he’s just getting too dang heavy to be carrying around in his infant seat. HOWEVER, I feel like there are suddenly 3,000 more choices to choose from than there were when we had to pick one for Lucas. SO…parents, any recommendations for convertible car seats???
6. Did you guys know that March 7th is National Cereal Day? I know I’ll absolutely be participating, and I also received a super fun package in the mail from General Mills to help celebrate, too!
How FUN is this new spoon?? I’m in love!
Thanks so much, General Mills!
7. I think I have FINALLY reached the point where my postpartum hair loss is just about over (thank GOODNESS). However, that also means that I now get to deal with all of the new hair growth…
Gahhhh, those little hairs drive me bonkers!
8. So I’ve been needing to up my weights with some of the exercises I’ve been doing lately, so on Wednesday, I ordered a pair of 15lb dumbbells and 20lb dumbbells from Sears. Believe it or not, it was free shipping AND the dumbbells arrived at our house less than 24 hours after I ordered them. SO excited! Way to go, Sears!
9. We officially have a crawler on our hands! This guy has picked up some serious speed in the past 48 hours, too.
And he’s always finding himself under furniture. :)
10. As crazy as it seems, I’m quickly approaching the 7th anniversary of this blog. SEVEN years! Mind. Blown. BUT, seven years of blogging = a LOT of old photos and posts. Recently, I’ve been dealing with some issues with my blog server filling up due to the large volume of data this little corner takes up, so I’ve been trying to go through some of my VERY old posts and just either deleting some (which will definitely not be missed…yikes, the early blog days!) or trying to resize the images on others. Back in the day, I knew nothing about what I was doing, so I’d often upload my photos unedited AND unsized, which has taken up quite a bit of space!
11. Jay and I had to go out for a quick trip last night without the kiddos, so we had a rare opportunity to stop for some weeknight fro-yo.
Gimme alllll the cookie dough and Oreos!
12. One last call for parenting tips/advice today…Lucas has recently figured out how to open his bedroom door (we used to keep a child-proof cover on the inside handle so he couldn’t open it) and he’s been coming into our room super early in the mornings now, ready to go for the day (usually before we’re even up or have showered, making morning routines a bit dicey…!). SO, I’d love to figure out a way for him to know when there’s a certain time that he’s able to be “up” for the day, if that makes sense? Sooo, any tips?? :)
Okay, I think that’s finally it for me today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3