1. For the first time (well, okay second time besides this trip) in probably 7 years, I attended a group fitness class this week…and LOVED it! We have a studio that opened up right down the road from us maybe a year or two ago (for those who are local, it’s anatomie!) and I’ve been toying with the idea of trying it ever since. Then after chatting with my friend, Natalia, she asked if I wanted to join her for a 5am circuit training class and I knew I had to give it a shot. It was early, but I LOVED being done before 6am even hit, and it was so nice to switch things up from being in my basement! I’m trying out another new class tomorrow, which is supposed to be somewhat of a spin/strength hybrid, so I’m super pumped for that!!
2. My parents brought the boys last weekend to Home Depot last weekend for the monthly kids workshop they put on, and April’s project was bird houses. Well, the boys were both SO excited to be able to hang them outside and fill them with bird seed.
I had no idea on if I needed any kind of special seed, so I just bought the cheapest bag I could find at Target…we haven’t seen any birds at them yet, but I’m crossing my fingers. *Update: we’ve seen lots of birds…and squirrels!
3. Speaking of Target…said trip above also resulted in the purchase of this new Universal Thread wrap top.
I’ve been on the lookout for different kinds of blouses/tops that aren’t cardigans or button downs, since I recent realized I have like, none. But I love both the fit and pattern on this one.
4. I also ended up buying this dress, but I’m still on the fence about whether or not I really need it or love it that much. The majority of you guys said I should keep it on Instagram…
So we’ll see!
5. Has anyone stocked up during Beautycounter’s Friends and Family Sale??? The 15% off site wide deal is only available through Monday, so if there’s something you’ve had your eye on or are running low on, now is definitely the time to go for it.
Some of my spring must-haves would definitely include our Sunscreen, Overnight Resurfacing Peel, Dew Skin, and any of our Facial Oils (although, I will say that the No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil is totally my JAM. I can’t imagine my routine without it anymore).
6. Also worth mentioning? Our best selling Transforming Duo is back for a limited time!
This became one of my favorites when it came out during the holidays. It enhances your natural lip color, and it seriously looks good on everyone. It’s perfect for day or night and a great gift idea, too. It’s ONLY back for Mother’s Day, and it IS excluded from the sale due to limited quantities. But at $30, it’s still a great deal!
7. Anyone else get suuuuuper pumped when they hear this song come on the radio???
I don’t care who’s in the car with me…if it comes on, it’s going full blast.
Alright friends, that’s pretty much all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3