1. Did you guys hear? I’m giving away ANOTHER $50 Sears gift card! All you have to do is go check out this post from last week and leave a comment to be entered to win!
2. Yesterday’s weather was absolutely awesome. A couple of weeks ago while out and about walking in our neighborhood, we stumbled upon a little stream and now Lucas is completely obsessed. He asks to go down to the water just about every day so we can throw rocks; yesterday, I got smart and grabbed a couple of buckets so we could throw them from there.
3. For my fellow mamas out there…READ THIS. SO much truth, and I can so relate on a million different levels (I basically feel all of those feelings all the time). I’m sure many of you will be able to, too.
4. I’ve been on a total turkey sandwich kick this week for lunch AND I lucked out with one of the most delicious cantaloupes I’ve had in a LONG time. If only they could always taste this good!
5. Did you guys hear Saks 5th Avenue is having their Friends and Family sale right now? Up to 30% off, and they’ve got some adorable looking shoes right now, FYI! Sometimes I wish I were more comfortable wearing taller shoes as a tall(er) person (5’7”) because these espadrille platforms are so stinkin’ cute (although a little pricey). Extra fun fact? Saks is the store I purchased my first pair of designer jeans from (7 For All Mankind – still my favorite!) way back in the day.
6. So Lucas started up soccer again this spring! He actually goes on Tuesday mornings with my mother in law, and she says he’s been doing really well. I’m hoping to be able to swing by his last week at the beginning of May (it kills me that I can’t be there since it’s during work), but I’m so glad he’s having fun with it now that he’s a bit older. It’s crazy to see how little he was the last time he played?!? And I just can’t get enough of him in his little uniform.
7. I’ve only managed to get in one workout this week (Monday’s lunch time workout) and I’m just really struggling to find some motivation. My body is just getting sore and tired and I feel like I may be losing steam. Then again, who knows…I guess we’ll see what happens this weekend when I have some more time!
8. I totally forgot about this picture I took a screenshot of a couple of weeks ago, but it still makes me chuckle any time I see it. So much YES.
9. I’m hoping to make a trip over to Buy Buy Baby this weekend to exchange a crib skirt I got for the baby’s room for another one and possibly start to get some more stuff on the walls in the nursery. I feel like I haven’t made any progress in forever and before I know it, I’m going to run out of tiiiiime!
10. As happy as we are that Cody is now okay and back home (and finally gets to take off the cone of shame in a couple more days), this whole having to buy expensive cat food thing is pretty lame. I just spent almost $80 on a case of wet food and a bag of dry food…ohhhh, Cody, it’s a good thing we love you.
Throwback to baby Cody in this (old) fun post and in our old house!
Alrighty, I think that just about does it for me today, my friends. I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3