1. We officially have a preschool graduate, and I can hardly believe it.
Lucas had his graduation ceremony on Wednesday evening, and it was great. I honestly wasn’t sure how it was going to go for most of us (me, because I’m a hot mess and emotional, Lucas, because whew, he’d had a pretty tough day, and Alex, because it was right at his bedtime). Turns out, I think Alex did the best out of all of us.
BUT, I only cried once, so I was rather proud of myself.
Lucas really has had an amazing two years at his preschool, and his wonderful teachers are going to be sorely missed.
He’s also made some wonderful friendships, which makes for a bittersweet ending to preschool, since most of them will actually be heading off to different elementary schools (we have five different elementary schools in our district). But I guess that’s a big part of what growing up is all about, right? Yeeesh, hand me a tissue…
2. I can’t look at this picture from our bedtime shenanigans the other night and NOT laugh.
Get ’em, Alex! ; )
3. In line with #2 above…
Sounds about right.
4. Still rockin’ the cookie dough iced coffees over here!
I’m tryyyyying to limit myself to like, 3-4 a week. Is that terrible? I mean, I know it’s full of sugar, and the $$$ adds up…but it’s probably only going to be around for another month or so! So is it justified?
6. I have also approached two different stores asking if I could purchase a whole container of the cookie dough syrup. I was denied both times. HOWEVER, a reader told me that she was successfully able to purchase one from a store, so now I’m super jealous.
7. Enough about cookie dough syrup…I’ve also been on a BIG cottage cheese kick lately.
I know cottage cheese is sort of a love/hate food (Jay won’t go near it) but I just love it mixed in with some fruit, especially with the warmer weather.
8. I’ve been taking some outfit of the day pics at home lately. Is this anything you guys would be interested in? Or shall I leave that to the fashion bloggers? ; )
9. I’m sure you already know I love me a good alcoholic beverage (especially during the summer!), and I totally switch around between beer, wine, and hard seltzers. Last weekend, we purchased some of this new (I think?) Corona Premier and Jay and I both loved it.
It’s lighter, at only 90 calories, but has more of a regular Corona taste (vs. Corona Light), and is delicious with a couple of fresh lime wedges. Yum! Totally reminds me of our vacations to the Outer Banks.
Mannn, I want to get back there.
Alright friends, that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3