1. Alex had his second trip to the dentist earlier this week to follow up on his chipped tooth. Thankfully, all is looking fine so it will likely just be a case of him being stuck with a chipped tooth smack dab in the front of his mouth until he looses it eventually. GAH.
2. We had another super delicious Blue Apron meal this past week! Seared steak with roasted onions (OMG), fingerling potatoes, and butter lettuce salad. YUM!
It certainly topped the other nights of leftovers, sandwiches, and “throw together whatever you can quick because the kids need to eat NOW” meals. ; )
3. Jay and I tend to find a coffee that we like and drink it for a while until we get sick of it. We recently got sick of our last one, so now we’re onto Peet’s Coffee House Blend and it’s really good! We also have another can of coffee that my MIL got for us on a recent trip to New Orleans, which is also tasty.
What are your favorite brand(s) of coffee to brew at home??
4. When your boys are all looking so cute and you try to snap a picture to document the moment…but your oldest is being a punk and won’t look at you. : -D
5. I had to make another trip to the food truck at work again this week…and it was another salad + french fries kinda day.
6. I’m still totally loving this cider. Thoroughly enjoyed two of them after putting the kiddos to bed last night!
7. Said cider also made my Usborne Books Mystery Hostess party the other night extra fun! We played a game at one point where you had to post a fun selfie with a book…
Book parties are super fun, FYI.
8. So after talking last week about needing new bathing suits, I ended up ordering about 6 of them and, so far, have come across three winners!! I bought this one and this one from Target, and also ordered this one and this one from Cupshe. The two piece from Cupshe came and I love it, but I’m still waiting for the other one to arrive. But I will say that I’m SO glad to finally have some new bathing suits again!
9. And because of those purchases mentioned above, that made it even MORE sweet when I came across a bin of Lucas’s old clothes, filled with size 4 shoes that will fit Alex right now. SCORE!
10. The Shelly Dose YouTube channel is still totally kicking my BUTT in the best way possible when it comes to workouts these days. I am LOVING her videos!!! Does anyone else do them??
11. I’m super pumped because Jay and I have a DATE NIGHT scheduled for tonight! We haven’t gone out solo since our trip to Turning Stone in April, so we’re absolutely looking forward to an evening away <3 followed by what should hopefully be a fun holiday weekend ahead!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3