1. You guys had some fantastic feedback yesterday for my Stitch Fix post, thank you! By the time I actually published that post yesterday, I had already decided both the cardigan and dress were getting returned, so I’m glad to hear the majority of us were on the same page.
2. Somebody posted a link to this post about Hipster Barbie’s Instagram earlier in the week and it had me laughing out loud. TOO funny – especially in this day and age.
3. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday to see if I could find any fun fall décor for the new house. I ended up getting overwhelmed at it all, and also realized I should probably go through the TONS that I already have before I go buying any more. So I only walked away with this cute little pumpkin for $3.00…
But then I started browsing through all of their wall art and before I knew it, I had my arms full with the beginnings of a gallery wall.
Whoops. But let me tell you…I am SO excited to get this all finalized and up on the wall! I still have a few frames I want to swap out of there and add a few more (thanks to some texts with my girls last night who assisted), but I’ll be sure to share with you guys once it’s complete. Hopefully we’ll get it up this weekend!
4. How is it that on the few days that you really have work you need to get done from home, your usual rockstar sleeper decides he wants to skip his afternoon nap?
He thought he was so funny, too. Ohhh, Lucas.
5. I placed an order through iHerb last week and after reading a bunch of the reviews, I purchased a bottle of this Everyday Shea Bubble Bath in Lemon-Lavender for Lucas. WOW, does it smell amazing! Definitely lived up to its reviews.
I also got a new bag of chia seeds (I’ve been out for SO long!) and some Justin’s almond butter (my favorite!). P.S. – for those of you who are new to iHerb, it’s been a favorite site of mine for years now. Tons of great products, super quick shipping (free over $20), and good prices, too. Right now, you can save up to $10 off your first order if you use my code: SAZ564!
6. Cookie bars + bed + Bachelor in Paradise = the highlight of my Monday evening.
Sad thing is, I made a batch of those cookie bars on Sunday night and we now have about 4 left…and Jay and I shared with nobody. Sad? Or…awesome?
7. Toddlers always amaze me. Last night, Lucas was just not havin’ it when it came to dinner. I tried pasta, I tried hot dogs, I tried meatballs…and do you know what the child picked out? Frozen peas and carrots.
We did eventually get him to eat more, but holy cow. Really, peas and carrots?
8. If I were to think of one song that gets stuck in my head at least once every single day lately (besides, you know, Itsy Bitsy Spider and Wheels on the Bus), it’s absolutely this one. Who wants to come learn the dance with me?!“Watch me whip. Watch me nae nae”
9. I’m still going nuts trying to decide on window treatments. Do we go with blinds or shades? I love the look of bamboo shades sometimes, but then I also like the look of the 2” wood blinds, too. This is absolutely one area of the home decorating process that makes me want to drink more than anything else. Someone please, send help!
10. It’s so hard to believe that 14 years have passed since 9/11. “We shall never forget, we shall keep this day, we shall keep the events and the tears in our minds, our memory and our hearts and take them with us as we carry on.” –source unknown
11. It’s currently past my bedtime and I need to make sure I’m up and ready early enough so I can go get myself a snazzy pumpkin coffee or something like that in the morning because it IS Coffee Friday and all (I’ve been so good about bringing my own from home again lately so I’m treating myself!).
Alright my friends, I’m off! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend, whatever you may be doing! <3 <3