1. I think we are *this close* to being out of the clear with sickness. At least for now. Even though some of us still have a nasty cough now and then, everyone is back in good spirits. Thank GOODNESS! Now let’s just hope we can keep this going at least for a few weeks…
2. I ate veggies this week. You’d think this wouldn’t be worthy of a fun fact but, alas, it is. Because I don’t think I’d eaten any in like, weeks. Salads have been tasting mighty good right now.
3. Do you guys subscribe to my email newsletters yet (if you’re NOT on the newsletter list, you can easily sign up down below!)? If you do, then be on the lookout because you’ll be getting the scoop on something new here on the blog with a special offer and I’m really excited about it! If you search around a bit (cough, cough…) then you might be able to find it, but the special offer is exclusive to email subscribers!
4. I was lucky enough to bring both boys for shots yesterday. That was fun.
5. After said trip to the doctor’s office for shots (which actually wasn’t that bad!) we stopped at DD’s for the munchkin I promised Lucas. Well, my order of 4 munchkins turned into about 12…hooray, awesome lady at the drive-thru!
6. You guys…I cannot say enough just how much I LOVE this Contigo coffee mug. I needed a new one and Jay got this one for me for Christmas. It keeps my coffee hot for HOURS. No joke!!
6. Another year, another new desk calendar! I found this one from Monday to really hit home. So true, right?
7. So most of you probably won’t remember this, but I have had my eye on a chandelier for our kitchen from Birch Lane since at least August. Well yesterday, I finally bit the bullet and BOUGHT it. It’s supposed to arrive on Monday and I. Can. Not. Wait.
8. My hair has gotten to that awkward stage of ‘do I cut it shorter again, or do I just let it grow out long again?’
There is a large part of me that wants to go short again for now and then maybe let it grow through the winter so it’s ponytail-ready for summer???
9. After taking a few weeks off, the Weekly Mean Plan posts will be BACK starting this weekend!
10. Jay and I started watching Bloodline on Netflix this week…OH MY GOD, we are hooked. Does anyone else watch this series?!?! It’s SO good!! (we’re about two episodes away from finishing season 1 right now)
And on that note, it’s about time to finish up this post so we can go watch an episode tonight! I hope you guys have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3