1. So I’ve been solo parenting since Sunday evening, because Jay had to travel this week for his new job (he’s back today, YAY!). And all I’ll say is…those of you out there who are solo parenting on the regular? YOU are the real heroes. Because this ish is freaking exhausting.
2. Case in point…I cannot tell you how many times I’ve had to break up naked wrestling this week.
3. Alex had a special week at preschool this week and got to be the Star Student.
He was so excited!
4. And speaking of excited, get this. Yesterday, I stopped at Starbucks for a little afternoon pick-me-up. Ordered myself a tall, vanilla sweet cream cold brew. Get to the window, and they accidentally made me a TRENTA.
That thing is a whopping 31 ounces. The girl at the window asked if they wanted me to remake, but I was like, heck no! I enjoyed a little bit, took the ice out, threw it in the fridge when I got home from work, and saved the rest to have this morning. Still tasted just as delicious!
5. So we have a few things that we’ve begun ordering via Subscribe & Save through Amazon, and I really love it, but I feel like there are so many more I could be adding.
I just have no idea what are truly the best deals to be adding/ordering?! If there are any items that you absolutely recommend ordering, please feel free to share!!
6. I made an awesome Mexican soup this week, complete with ground turkey, kale, tomatoes, corn, and all sorts of delicious spices.
And lucky for me, I get the whole batch to myself, since my kids won’t touch soup and my husband won’t touch kale.
7. Hey, guess what? Only 62 more days until spring!!!
I had thought I had more fun things to chat about today, but apparently I’m fresh outta facts. Sooo, I wish you all a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3