1. Jay and I had the BEST time attending a cooking class this week at The Cooking School @ Market Bistro!
We were invited in to attend the class, and I shared a bunch about the evening on my Instagram stories (I saved them as a Highlight on my profile in case you missed them/want to see more!). It was such a cool space!
The theme for the evening was “It’s a Utica Thing” and it included the most amazing spread of Utica Greens, Tomato Pie, Chicken Riggies, and Half-Moon Cookies.
Ohhhhhh my goodness. Utica, I am a BIG fan of your food! I think my favorites were both the Utica Greens and the Tomato Pie. SO. GOOD.
If you’re local to the Market Bistro store in Latham, then I would 100% recommend checking out one of their classes! They’re pretty booked through the remainder of 2019, but they said they’ll be offering a bunch more come January, and I can guarantee you that we’ll be back.
Bonus? You get 2 drinks included with your evening! Because what’s better than cooking with a little booze in hand? ; )
Seriously, though. Grabbing a couple of tickets to one of their classes would definitely make for a great holiday gift idea, too (wink, wink, Dad!). They even have cooking classes for kiddos!
2. There were some fun treats found in the office this week…
I was pumped to see some Kodiak Cakes oatmeal and muffins stocked up, and that oatmeal was super good. Love finding these surprises once in a while.
3. So I had to make an eye exam earlier this week, since I ran out of contacts and realized I hadn’t had an exam since 2017…?! Not only did my contacts prescription get BETTER (quite the surprise!) but I’m also on the hunt for a new pair of frames. I haven’t quite decided yet, but I was leaning towards a pair like these…
4. Okay, I am officially obsessed with THIS SHIRT from Old Navy. And it’s actually the shirt I’m wearing in the photo above, but that’s the only pic I have of me in it right now. It’s roomy and comfy, while still looking cute and presentable. It’s long enough to wear with leggings if you want, but also looks great with a half tuck up front with jeans. In my opinion, everyone needs this shirt! (For reference, I got a medium so it would be more of a relaxed look/feel).
5. For the first time in months (not kidding) I did not purchase a single iced coffee. I don’t even know who I am anymore.
6. But I did see that Starbucks has their Caramel Brulée syrup baaaaack, so I believe it’s about time to make the switch over to my favorite hot coffee drink from the ‘bux. Mmmmm. Maybe I’ll go today and ruin my week long streak?
7. Ohhh, AND…GUESS WHAT ELSE IS BAAACK?!?! <3
And on that note, I’m cutting this week’s fun facts off here, because I’ve been sitting here for 15 minutes and I’ve got nothin’! I blame long fun fact #1 for that one. Hope you guys have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead!