1. Is anyone else still trying to catch up on sleep from Wednesday night? I wish I could say mine was also because I was busy watching the World Series but, alas, we were up with our sweet little Alex…from about 10:30pm – 2am. Whew, that was a doozy. We’re trying hard to break him of the swaddle (we’re currently in the one arm out phase) but every time we do both, his startle reflex is still so strong that he smacks himself in the face and wakes himself up. Anyone else have any other recommendations? I’m ALL ears.
2. Tomorrow we’re hosting Friendsgiving! Our group of friends has been doing this for the past couple of years (<—last year it was late and we did our gender reveal for Alex!) and I’m excited to be able to have everyone over this year. The menu of food everyone is contributing is UNREAL!
3. So how much candy have YOU eaten this past week? I’ve lost track…
4. Don’t forget to turn back your clocks Saturday night!
6. As soon as November 1st hit, I swear all of my social media news feeds have been flooded with funny Christmas and holiday memes. And I love it! This one caught me off guard and made me chuckle out loud.
7. I need a new fall jacket. Anyone have any good recommendations?
8. I have not taken any pictures on my phone since Halloween, so I’m really lacking on my ability to share anything new. #bloggerprobs
9. I loved seeing last week how many of you also freak out about your kitchen cabinets falling off the walls like I do. Seriously, HOW do they stay up there!?
10. This post was totally supposed to be scheduled last night to go up early this morning buuuuuuut, I forgot. So here we are today!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3