1. We got lucky with a fairly warm(ish) day earlier this week (almost 40, whoop!) so that absolutely meant that we spent that short window of daylight between school and dinner outside.
Only 42 days left until springgggg!!!
2. After 6.5 long years of waiting, Lucas FINALLY lost his first tooth!
Using the photo I shared on IG so I can keep faces covered with random teeth emojis.
I’m honestly so glad he finally lost it, because the thing was barely hanging by a thread, and I just am NOT good when it comes to teeth stuff. Never have been, never will. Aaaack. It happened while he was on a school field trip, but one of our neighbors was actually there chaperoning with her son, she texted us with the pic and update during the day. Talk about good timing!
3. New favorites alert!! Old Navy was having a sale last Saturday on all of their athletic bottoms for 50% off(!). I’d been keeping an eye on their High-Waisted Elevate Built-In Sculpt 7/8-Length Compression Leggings, because I bought them in a dark blue color probably a month ago, but I REALLY wanted the black. Of course, the black ones were never on sale when the rest of them were, but then I saw they were actually included this time, so I totally snagged another pair.
I’m usually cautious of the really high-waisted pants/leggings, just because I don’t usually like the way they dig into me. But the top waistband on these is like an absolute dream, and they are SO comfy! For reference, I order them in medium.
4. And ALSO, speaking of comfy…these Mid-Rise Breathe ON Joggers. Tal convinced me to check them out and I’m so glad she did.
They’re crazy soft, and absolutely something I’ll be lounging in all the time. For reference, I order them in medium.
5. Continuing with the comfy theme, I also came across this adorable crewneck pullover from Target.
I mean, how cute are those sleeves??
Even better, it’s on sale for only $15 AND an extra 5% off on Target Circle! For reference, I got a medium.
6. While I was there, I also snagged this cute top for work/dinner out.
I’m honestly not usually much of a leopard kinda gal, but the fit was awesome, and I just sorta fell in love with it. It’s also an extra 5% off on Target Circle! For reference, I got a small.
7. I mentioned this over the weekend on Instagram, and had quite a few people message me about it, so I figured it’d be worth mentioning on here, too. For the past month, I’ve been participating in a round of the Faster Way to Fat Loss program…and I must say, I REALLY love it.
It was exactly what I needed to help get me back into a healthier eating pattern and mindset after the abundance of sugar and alcohol over the holiday season, which left me feeling like garbage. I’ve been hearing about FWTFL and seeing people rave about it for years, but was always sort of “meh” about it. But then I got chatting with Sarah (from Sarah Fit) and she convinced me try out a round with her, since she’s one of their certified coaches. They JUST started a round (this is the end of prep week) and the next round starts on March 9th. I will say that it’s truly been an awesome program (the workouts have become some of my favorites!!). You can check out the details via my affiliate link here!
If the program is something you guys are interested in learning more about, let me know and I can put together a post with some more thoughts/details on my experience!
8. So I’ve got a new favorite recipe that I love prepping on a Sunday to have for some lunches and/or dinners during the week…Egg Roll in a Bowl!
I actually really love this recipe for when I’ve been doing my lower carb days with the FWTFL program, and I’ve had success making it with both ground chicken and ground pork (although I think I prefer the pork!). I also use an organic Broccoli Slaw Mix that I’ve found at Walmart in place of the regular slaw mix that it calls for. Highly recommend!
Alright friends, that’s all I’ve got for today! Wishing you all a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3