1. Jay had to work late one day this past week, so I decided to bring the boys out for a little treat of dinner at Five Guys. Healthy, shmealthy.
One thing I did learn quickly, though…don’t get the milkshake until AFTER they eat the actual food. Total rookie mistake on that one.
2. For my fellow readers who are around the same age as me…Why I Loved Being a Teen in the 90s. Brings back so many great memories, and MAN, sometimes I really do miss the simplicity we had back then.
3. On Monday, I finally booked a procedure for the varicose veins in my legs. I’ve been going back and forth on doing it for over a year now, and was thrilled to find out that the procedure I’m getting is finally identified by insurance (I say “identified” because we’re still not totally sure how much coverage it is). I’m sort of nervous, but looking forward to hopefully seeing some good results and not feeling like my one leg is so heavy all the time. I’ll be sure to share how everything goes!
4. I posted this on my IG stories earlier this week, but really…
Is there really anything better? I have no control over Samoas.
5. I’m curious…how many of you out there do split workouts? (i.e., split upper body/lower body). What does your workout routine look like? Tell me alllll about it, because it’s been intriguing me lately!
6. Will you guys please tell me I’m not the only one who has a camera roll that looks something like this, and that you also have a hard time trying to delete all but one of about a dozen pictures that are all basically the same???
I mean, how do you choose? ; )
7. I recently bought this two pack of throw blankets in aqua (use code SAVE60 to get them for a steal!) for our couches and I am in LOVE with how perfect of a match they are!
Heads up though, when they first arrived they really smelled horrible, but after a quick wash it was much better.
8. We got our official letter for Lucas’s kindergarten screening (for next month) and I’m still over here in disbelief. HOW?! I already tear up now just thinking about September…good grief, I’m going to be a disaster.
9. I’ve been toying with the idea of getting a new Fitbit. I have an older Fitbit Charge, but it’s a little more bulky than I’d like, so I’m looking into the Fitbit Alta HR, which I then want to dress up with a replacement band like this one. Functional and nice enough to go with everyday outfits! So do any of you own the Fitbit Alta HR? Do you love it? Hate it? Honestly, I really just want this type of tracker, but no such luck yet…
Maybe one of these days. ; )
Alright, I’m off for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3