1. I’m so excited – we get to have an ultrasound of our little guy this morning!! I’m sure I’ll wind up putting something up on Instagram, so be sure to follow!
2. These two <3
Lucas was having SUCH a blast yesterday evening helping daddy mow the lawn. And he actually kept up with him for quite some time, too. I absolutely loved watching them!
3. How a Stranger’s Comment Changed the Way I Parent – a GREAT read, and a great reminder for us parents out there!
4. If there’s one pair of lounge pants that you need to buy right now, then it’s absolutely the Hamilton Sweatpant Foldover from Fabletics. I just got a pair of the grey in the mail this week and I now need to order them in like, every color. FYI: they’re not suuuper loose, so you may want to order a size up if you like them really relaxed/comfy!
5. I think I’m in full on waddle status now. And not only that, but I feel like I am ALWAYS warm (which is rare for me). Whew, hello last few weeks of pregnancy.
6. Does this snack not just look like a little slice of heaven? I mean, I’m pretty sure I smiled the whole time I was eating it.
7. I found myself getting totally sucked in to the boys section on ThredUp earlier this week. They really have some adorable stuff for a steal on there sometimes! Which reminds me, I’m pretty sure I have a good pile of clothes that could be sent to them right now. I should check that out soon before life gets crazy. 😉
8. 16 Celebrity Moms Who Were Honest & Real About Their Baby Weight – I can always appreciate when others keep it real in this department. If there’s one thing that drives me crazy, it’s that entire stigma of “getting body back after baby.”
9. Funny story (probably more for me than you, but I’m sharing it anyway). Jay gets super crazy about when phone cords get tangled up, and I had recently sent him a picture of something on my desk and he saw that the cord was wicked tangled in the background. So he got all crazy telling me to fix it…so I had to text him this photo as proof that the cord has been untangled.
10. You know when you’re eating a salad with mixed greens and you wind up getting a piece of “greenery” that really just tastes like…grass? Or weeds? Or…something? I mean, I’ve never eaten grass or weeds, but sometimes some of that greenery is like, whew!
11. I’ve been chatting quite a bit with Chelsey lately about shorts (not sure why) but she has informed me that I absolutely MUST BUY these shorts and these shorts for this summer. I’m pretty sure she may have even referred to them as life-changing? But regardless…elastic waistbands and I will absolutely be best buds this summer so I’m ALL for ‘em.
12. I bought this crunchy broccoli salad at the grocery store the other day on a whim while waiting at the deli and it was SO GOOD. I want to recreate it, like, ASAP.
13. It’s amazing to see just how different Cody has been these past couple of weeks now that he’s finally back to normal. I don’t think we had realized just how mellow/not himself he had become before, but it’s so great to see him happy and spunky again. He follows us everywhere, and the other night, he could not get enough of watching Lucas in the tubby.
No joke, he sat there for at least 5 minutes and would either bat at the water or just…watch.
14. Have you guys heard of Foxbrim? I was introduced to it a couple of months ago and have loving it ever since!
They sell skin care and hair care products that are natural, organic, and cruelty-free. My favorite product so far has been the Ultra Lift Night Cream, but I’ve also just recently started using the Rosehip Seed Oil as well. My skin has felt amazing and I definitely did not deal with as much of the winter dryness that I usually do during the colder months. So far, I’m definitely a fan!
They’ve generously offered a 15% discount for all STSL readers. Just use code SWEETTOOTH15 at checkout.
Better yet? They’ve ALSO offered up a GIVEAWAY– one lucky STSL reader will get to win a product of your choice! Just leave a comment on this post sharing what item you’d be most interested in trying!
**Bonus entry: Follow Foxbrim on Pinterest and leave a separate comment letting me know that you did.
I’ll choose a random winner on Monday, May 9th. Good luck!
Alright my friends, I’m out for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing <3