1. Holy cow, what a morning. I had a minor freak out because, after doing a software update on my phone last night, it prompted me to set up a passcode (which I did) but then it wouldn’t accept it. Soooo, I was locked out of my phone! I wound up having to contact apple and was on with support for the better part of the morning, having to restore my phone from a backup, yadda yadda. I was SO nervous I was going to lose all of my pictures (especially since they’re still just showing as “Updating…”), but apparently it can take up to 24 hours for them to return, so I’m trying to keep cool.
2. So, we’re more than halfway through September now…are we all getting ready to embrace fall and all things pumpkin yet?
Honestly, we’ve got our mums and pumpkins, but I’m not all that interested to go running out for a pumpkin spice latte. And, actually, I don’t think I had ANY pumpkin spice drinks at all last year. Crazy! What about you guys? Is pumpkin a “thing” for you?
If so, I’ve gotcha covered! Check these out…
- Pumpkin Spice Bars with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cream Cheese Filled Pumpkin Muffins
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Applesauce Muffins (Toddler Approved!)
- 10 Perfect Pumpkin Recipes (<– some of my favorites in there!)
3. You guys know I’ve been a fan of the Primally Pure deodorant for some time now. I always used to get the lavender scent, but I wound up switching my last auto-ship (I have a subscription which = free shipping!) to their Blue Tansy scent and, holy cow, I don’t think I’ll ever go back. I absolutely LOVE the smell of this one!!
4. And speaking of good smelling stuff…I got myself another delivery from PHLUR recently, and I’m still obsessed with Ameline!
I ordered their body wash and body lotion in the Amline scent, to match my perfume, and I also ordered a new candle, too! If you haven’t yet tried PHLUR, you can get 25% off your first sample set with this link! I love the fact that their fragrances are hypoallergenic, cruelty-free, vegan, and also free of parabens and phthalates. <3
5. Our office offers a bunch of different snacks, and Luna bars are almost always stocked up. I saw this new flavor the other day, and I must admit, it was quite delicious!
I know they’re not the “cleanest” bars out there, but I still love ’em for a little mid-afternoon snack.
6. Pssst! After sharing about my latest Stitch Fix delivery on Wednesday, it wasn’t long after when I got an email with a special code to offer you guys – $50 off your first fix! If you haven’t tried it yet and want to give it a shot, there’s the perfect opportunity for ya!
7. We went and had some family pictures done last night, which was actually a Christmas gift last year for my mother-in-law. Our amazing photographer, Danielle, put up a little teaser last night and I am SO excited to see the rest!!
Photo Cred: Danielle Simmons Photography
The weather could not have been better, and the boys were actually really well behaved during them, so we treated them to some ice cream after (and totally used that as bribery throughout the photo shoot).
A nice big ‘ol waffle cone for me, with both cookie dough and black raspberry ice cream. YUM.
8. Target has some AWESOME stuff out right now! I ran there quick yesterday to try and find a top to wear for photos (talk about last minute!), and not only did I score on that with this sweater, but I also found a few other goodies, including this collared henley shirt (which I snagged in both this color and olive!) and these faux leather booties.
I haven’t pulled the trigger on those just yet…but I’m tempted.
Alright, I’m out for today! Go have yourselves a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead…I’ll catch ya next week. It’s been so fun to be back again!