1. I’m fairly certain today’s FFF post is probably not going to have any pictures. I realized this as I went to look through the pictures on my phone last night and discovered I haven’t really taken ANY all week long. Whoops… #slackingblogger
2. As always, I owe you all a big thank you for your support from Wednesday’s post. I always sharing real life stuff with you guys, but I like it even more when you guys share YOUR stuff, too. It’s always so nice to hear you’re not alone in motherhood…especially when a lack of sleep is involved.
3. Speaking of lack of sleep…ohh, my dear sweet Alex. I thought I was good to go on Wednesday night after I put him to bed and he actually STAYED ASLEEP. Then juuuuust as I was getting ready for bed at 10:30, he was awake. And decided he didn’t want to go back to sleep (unless I was holding him) until almost 1:30am. I’m pretty sure I was half asleep and dreaming while slowly walking around his room that night. And maybe even right now, too.
4. I owe a HUGE thank you to my cousin, Carla, for telling me about this potty seat. It’s a little more pricey than a standard plastic potty seat for toddlers but, WOW, I’m in love. Jay just installed it on one of our toilets yesterday and it makes such a difference. No more potty seat leaking pee every time we need to move it off the toilet during potty training. WOOT WOOT!
5. I’m really sort of diggin’ hard cider right now. I’m currently sipping on one right now as I type up this post and am throwing an Usborne Books party!
6. Speaking of Usborne Books…I’m just having SO much fun with it. Honestly, it’s like it came into my life at the perfect time (thank you, Molly!!!), despite the fact that my plate is (and already was) quite full. The parties are a blast and I just love being involved with something that promotes literacy and learning. I’m currently waiting on a rather large shipment of books and I can. not. wait. to get my hands on them!!
7. I cannot begin to tell you HOW relieved I am that Lucas has been doing fantastic at his new preschool. There have been no tears at drop off, and he seems to be having such a great time (he’s SO happy when he gets picked up!). I was really expecting that transition to be a lot tougher…?!
8. Dunkin Donuts is pretty much officially out of my Heath Bar syrup for my iced coffees (the last two locations I visited were out) and I’m so sad! Now I need another new favorite since that and my cookie dough are no more for a while now…and believe it or not, I’m just not ready for pumpkin yet!? Then again, I’m still on the iced coffee train and I just can’t do iced pumpkin anything.
9. All that said above…I spend way too much money at Dunkin Donuts. Not only on iced coffee, but on freakin’ munchkins, too. #notsorry
10. I’ve tried to come up with something spunky for this last fun fact today but the truth is that I. Am. Exhausted. So I’m going to bed and hoping that Alex will realize that his mama needs some extra sleep tonight.
Alright my friends, I’m out for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead, whatever you may be doing! <3