I’m a little ahead of the game this week, aren’t I? Well, I figured since I have another fun post headed your way tomorrow, I still wanted to stick with my fun facts for the week because they’re one of my favorite kind of posts to write. I can have tangents one after another and it doesn’t matter because it’s all just a numbered list and they don’t have to mesh.
Some days, that’s all my brain can handle. ;)
1. I think this little man has definitely got some teeth coming in (or attempting to come in) lately.
His eating has been suuuuper picky (although he’s loving the Stonyfield YoKids Squeezers frozen!), he’s been sleeping a bunch more, and his poor little hiney had one of the worst rashes I’ve seen in a long time this week. Poor thing…looks like he got his mama’s sensitive skin.
3. You know, I am really enjoying the switch up of workouts lately! You guys know I love my Beachbody workout programs (I can’t believe I’ve been doing them for over a year now), but it’s also great to switch things up every now and then. Yesterday morning I completed this circuit workout from POPSUGAR and it was awesome! Looks like I’ll be consulting my workout boards on Pinterest a bit more now.
4. FYI on the Beachbody workouts…for anyone interested, they’re actually having a HUGE summer sale right now. If you want to check out what’s available in the shop, you can check it out here. I just scored myself a Les Mills PUMP program yesterday for a steal!
5. My friend Candice at work surprised me yesterday with a small cup of salted caramel gelato. She was basically my favorite person ever yesterday afternoon.
6. I’m kinda sorta in love with this dolman cardigan. I like how it looks like it could be worn in just about every season, too.
7. I’ve been having such a hard time trying to stop myself from making purchases for our new home! I know that the smart thing to do is to just wait until we’re actually in there, so we can get a feel for where things will go, what will fit, etc. And most of the time, I’m really good on holding back. But yesterday, I came across a couple of pieces for my office that I just couldn’t pass up! I purchased this desk from Sears along with this matching bookshelf and I am just SO excited about them.
I’m already starting to envision what the room is going to look like…I love the light, airy look of something like this.
Gahhhh, I can’t wait!
8. Speaking of the house…by the end of this week, they should be ready to start insulating and putting up the drywall. Wheeeee!
9. For my fellow bloggers and social media mavens out there…are you enrolled in TapInfluence (<- referral link*) yet? It’s an awesome platform that can give you the opportunity to work with a bunch of different brands and get compensated for it! If you’re interested, be sure to check it out…all you do is register (for free), set up your digital Media Kit, and you’re good to go!
*Just a heads up – the link provided is a referral link and I am participating in a Referral Program through TapInfluence
10. A friend of mine on Facebook posted this the other day and I just loved it. A lot. Like, a real lot.
11. Tomorrow is my parents’ 33rd wedding anniversary, and I’ll tell you guys something. Not only do I admire them both because they’re my parents, but I truly admire the relationship that they have created.
They, too, are high school sweethearts just like me and my guy, so I always found it amusing how I ended up following in those footsteps. But honestly, if I were to think about how I’d like my marriage to be 28 years from now, I would be 100% thrilled if it looked like theirs. They’re a team. They’re awesome. They’re super fun. And they know how to party. Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
12. I’m so looking forward to this weekend. No particular reason, really. Just ready for a couple of days off. Plus, Sunday is looking be-u-tee-ful so I intend to be outside as much as possible!
13. I’ve got two lucky Blue Apron winners! I know I originally said I’d post these Friday, but I forgot I have another post coming your way tomorrow, so I’ve got them for ya today…
Congrats to Christina and Nicole!
Cristina says: I’ve been wanting to try Blue Apron for such a long time! My husband is a bit weary of it so it’d be great to get it so I can show him what a great idea it would be for us, especially saves time with our little one. I just saw they have a recipe for Arepas de Carne Molida which I would love to try! (I’m from Venezuela but I’m pretty sure these are the Columbian kind, and I think they would bring me a little piece of home
Nicole M Watson says: I love blue apron and while I haven’t tried their subscription I have tried many of their recipes and they are fantastic. I would like to try the paneer and vegetable kati rolls.
Be sure to email me at sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com so I can get you set up with your free week of meals, ladies!
Alright guys, I’m outta here for today…have a fabulous day! One more until Fridayyyyy. <3