Back by popular demand!
Haha, that makes this sound so much more important than I really am. But you guys really seemed to dig my last recent outfits post, so I’m back to share some more!
Honestly, I’m a little embarrassed by my lack of versatility in the color department after looking through the photos of outfits I’ve taken pictures of recently…what can I say? Apparently I’ve been drawn to the neutrals?
Maybe I’ll try harder next week. But for now, here’s whatcha get!
- Top: Slim-Fit High-Neck Sleeveless Tee (wearing in small)
- Shorts: Denim Roll Shorts via LOFT (from a couple of years ago, but THESE and THESE are pretty much the same thing and I LOVE them!)
- Belt: Express (similar)
- Flip Flops via Old Navy
This is actually the outfit that I wore on the 4th of July, so we’re going back a bit here with these outfits today!
- Dress: Jersey-Knit Sleeveless Swing Dress via Old Navy (wearing in size small) FYI: the black and white striped one is on sale for only $10 right now!!!
- Necklace: LOFT from a couple of years ago
Please pay no attention to the unfinished hair do in this picture, but let’s focus on the fact that I absolutely ADORE this dress. It is SO comfortable and so easy to dress up or down, and now that I see on the website that they offer it in my colors/patterns, please excuse me while I go fill up my shopping cart…
- Top: Lace Tank via Charming Charlie (purchased probably 3-4 years ago, and every year, I debate on whether or not to keep it or donate it!) (similar)
- Jeans: Gap Outlet (similar, similar)
- Sandals: Convington Gladiator Wedge Sandals via Sears (purchased a couple of years ago, which you can see in this old post) (similar, similar)
Woahhh, bet you weren’t expecting a bathing suit included in this lineup, now were ya? I debated on even including it here, but I snapped this while on vacay (aka, no makeup and greasy hair #sorrynotsorry), and I really do LOVE the print of this one. I sort of have a love/hate relationship with one-pieces (#smallboobprobs) but it is what it is.
- Bathing Suit: Liz Claiborne Paisley One-Piece via JCPenney
You may remember seeing this top in my last outfits post, and this time, I paired it with some jeggings instead of the maxi skirt. I think I like this combo better!
- Top:Relaxed Tie-Front Top (wearing in cream, size small) via Old Navy
- Jeggings: Super Soft Low Rise Jeggings (wearing in long length) via American Eagle // Also THESE and THESE are similar
- Sandals: Jana Braided Thong Ankle Strap Sandals via Target (I have these in about 4 different colors, as does pretty much everyone else on the planet it seems!)
Okay, so not all that exciting this time around, but hopefully you’ve found a few fun pieces you might want to add to your wardrobe?!
Anything in particular catch your eye? What are you loving right now??