This Cinnamon Chip Studded Snickerdoodle Bread is perfect for any time of day because it’s just that delicious!
These cinnamon chips are not always the easiest to find so if/when you spot them, be sure to snag a bag or two…or you can buy them right on Amazon (<–affiliate link).
It’s no secret that I love me a good quick bread. They’re just that – quick – and they’re so darn easy that there’s just no excuse not to make them. This bread took no more than 10 minutes to whip up and within no time, the house was smelling fabulous.This Cinnamon Chip Studded Snickerdoodle Bread is so delicious and only takes 10 minutes to put together! Click To Tweet
I also have a thing for Snickerdoodle Cookies (that recipe is one of my all-time favorites!) and if you do to, you’ll love that this recipe gives you a chance to have that amazing taste in a different form.
If you decide to give this bread a try, I promise that, within less than an hour, you’ll be digging in to one of the best things you’ve eaten all day.
**Edited to add: I’ve had many comments from readers saying that this bread took a bit longer to cook than the original cook time, so I’ve adjusted the recipe below to include a range. I’d recommend starting your timer at the lower end, then just continue to check it every 5-10 minutes or so until a toothpick entered in the center comes out clean.
Cinnamon Chip Studded Snickerdoodle Bread
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 stick butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 container about 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
- 3/4 – 1 cup cinnamon chips I say go closer to the full cup!
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a 9×5 loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, mix well, then add vanilla and Greek yogurt, mixing until well incorporated. Mix flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a separate bowl. Add cinnamon chips and toss to coat. Add to wet ingredients and mix until all combined.
- Spoon batter into loaf pan. Mix 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle over the batter. Bake at 350 for 45-65 minutes* or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before removing from pan (if you can) and enjoy!
(lightly adapted from this recipe)