1. Morning, friends! First and foremost, a big thank you to those of you who reached out/commented after Wednesday’s post. I truly appreciate all of your support – you’re all the best!
2. Halloween season is officially in full swing, and the boys got to experience their first Trunk or Treat last night!
The event was put on by the PTO of Lucas’s school, and they had a really amazing turnout. We met up with a few neighborhood friends while we were down there, and between neighborhood friends and school friends, Lucas was having a blast.
And now, the Halloween candy stash has started…
I’ll totally be stealing all of his Snickers.
3. I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned these before, but I need to give a shout out to my current favorite workout tops. These C9 Champion Tanks from Target are my JAM right now. I order mine in a medium, so they’re a little bit roomier, but then I either just tuck ’em in or tie them in a knot, like here…
The high neckline is my favorite part of them, for sure.
4. Whew, baby. I’m fairly positive the toddler stage we’re currently in is aging me at an exponential rate. It doesn’t help that Alex’s daycare has been closed for the past two weeks, but my GOODNESS, is it challenging. Three with him is nothing like how three was with Lucas. At least…not that I can remember? Maybe it’s one of those things we erase from our memories? : )
5. Exhibit #1…
This was because I wouldn’t let him play with a knife. Worst mom EVER.
6. FYI! FYI! Beautycounter PROMO alert! Until tonight ONLY, you can score an extra 10% OFF your order with the code YFT! The code is good for a one-time use, now until tonight at 11:59pm PST, and it’s good on EVERYTHING! Including…regimens, collections, Flawless in Five, HOLIDAY!!! (I shared some of my favorite sets in last Friday’s post!)
And, finally, it ALSO works on product purchases and booster sets for those who are interested in enrolling as a consultant! Holiday shopping season is right around the corner, and now is an incredible time to start if you’ve ever been interested! Shoot me an email if you’re curious or want to know more!
Alright friends, that’s all I’ve got for today! I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead <3