1. Mannn, sorry to go dark on you guys all week. Is it seriously already Friday???
2. Although the week did go by fast, it was also a bit crazy since Jay was gone for whole week for work once again. Needless to say, we were VERY happy to have him back home with us last night!!
3. We did manage to have one fun little “adventure” while Jay was away this week…in the form of getting completely soaked from running in dirty, muddy puddles in the road with neighbor-friends!
We had been going for a walk, and even as we were approaching the puddle, everything inside me said “Turn them around! Run the other way!” But then one splash turned into twenty, and they were all having the time of their lives. So I said, ehh screw it. And actually, I think we all had fun.
4. Aaaaand we had tubbies by 5pm before dinner. : –D
5. I want so badly to take a trip to the mall and pick up some new sweaters for fall/winter. Keeping my fingers crossed I can get there some time in the next few days!
6. That reminds me, I’ve had some new finds I’ve been meaning to share with you…let’s see if I can get my act together next week to do that.
7. Damn you, Target, and your delicious trail mixes. Apparently, I’ll never learn.
8. I’m not gonna lie though…I am already getting excited to stock up on some Rudolph’s Mix.
9. So some of you may remember that last year around this time, I held my first Usborne Books Mystery Hostess party and it turned out to be HUGE. So this year, on Sunday, November 12th, I’m bringing it back again…and it’s going to be even BIGGER!
In case you’re not quite sure what a “Mystery Hostess” party is, it means that one lucky party-goer is going to win ALL of the hostess rewards that are earned from the party. And my last mystery hostess earned about $300 in FREE books!! Not only that, but I’ve stocked up on all sorts of prizes and giveaways that will be happening before, during, and after the party. I’ll even give ya a little sneak peek of just SOME of them…
So, basically, if you have any sort of holiday shopping to do, you definitely NEED to be a part of this event! So be sure to leave a comment on today’s post or email me (sweettoothcourtney at gmail dot com) and I’ll make sure we get you to the party!
10. This weekend, I’m excited to be heading out to a craft fair with my mom, a ‘sprinkle’ for my neighbor, and some other fun, too…what are YOU up to?!
Whatever it may be, I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful weekend ahead! <3